Low Toxin Cleaning Kit
- Bicarb paste
- Multipurpose spray
- Cleaning Gel
- Floor Cleaner
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Disinfectant Spray
- Timber Furniture Polish
- Mould Spray
- Air Freshener
- 4 x Micro Fibre Cloths – (green x 2 & blue x 2)
Using OurEco Clean cleaning products will help keep you, your family, and your friends, safe from harsh toxic chemicals in your every day environment.
- OurEco Clean Cream Cleaning Paste is great in the bathroom, kitchen and laundry. It makes stainless sinks shine, tiles sparkle and removes soap scum in showers from shower screens. It is brilliant on kitchen cupboard laminate doors too.
- MultiPurpose Spray works beautifully on kitchen surfaces including granite, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, all bathroom surfaces, walls, furniture and basically any hard surface in the house. For best results, initially wipe the surface with a damp cloth to remove any large particles and dirt from the surface. Then lightly spray the Multi Purpose Spray on the surface and dry off with a separate dry microfibre cloth. For best results, the microfibre cloth needs to be used dry and let the cloth do the hard work for you. Simply rub the cloth over the surface until the surface is dry and free from any dirt and grime.
- Use Cleaning Gel in your bathroom, laundry and kitchen. Simply squirt the Gel to a damp sponge and apply to the surface and rinse thoroughly with water. For best results, dry off with a microfibre cloth.
- Floor Cleaner for use on timber, tile, cork and laminate floor surfaces for a brilliant, streak-free finish. Simply shake bottle before use, one squirt of the product (approx. 20mls) into “hot water” from your tap while filling your bucket. This product is suitable for all hard floor surfaces.Best used with a micro fibre head mop and mopping the surface to as dry as possible. The low sudding properties of this product will leave a sparkling, streak free finish to your floor surfaces with the added fragrance and antibacterial properties from the Lemon Myrtle Essential oils.
- Tolilet Bowl Cleaner squirt into the toilet bowl and clean with a toilet brush. A simple and easy way to keep the toilet bowl clean whenever necessary. It’s also a great idea to keep a bottle beside each toilet in the house for regular use.
- Disinfectant Spray for a sparkling clean toilet, simply spray on the cistern, seat and outside of toilet bowl and dry off with paper towel/toilet paper. Flush the toilet paper or dispose of the paper towel. This product also works on the same surfaces as the multipurpose spray only with a different fragrance from the Eucalyptus and Tee Tree essential oils.
- Timber Furniture Polishing Oil is easy to use and gives your timber furniture an instant shiny protective layer that isn’t greasy. Apply by using a dry microfiber cloth and buff after if required with a separate dry microfibre cloth. Use sparingly, very little is required to achieve a highly shiny finish.
- Mould Spray, a combined Clove and succulent Sweet Orange Essential Oils, to create a spray that may not only kill and prevent mould, but fills your home with a warm spicy citrus scent. For use in your shower, after the last shower of the night, simply spray the Mould Spray directly onto the tiled surface and leave for a minimum of 12 hours. For other mould effected areas, simply spray and leave on the surface for the required 12 hours.
- Air freshner is an invigorating blend of 100% essential oils and water allows Mother Nature to work with you, by refreshing your home and indulging your senses. Simply shake bottle then spray away from your face into the air of any room in need of spritzing as often as required. Ideal for the bathrooms, toilets, kitchens and your office.
- Micro Fibre Cloths
Online orders: (*)
- Order value under $188.00 ex gst, freight cost is $11.00 plus gst
- Order value over $188.00 ex gst, freight cost is FREE